Why Choose Nature’s Choice, LLC to Buy Your Timber
Terms of Sale
- We tell you up-front the amount you will receive for your timber.
- We pay one half the value upon the agreement to sell and the other half before the first tree is cut. Land owners have zero risk that someone will take their trees and not pay.
Reasons why you can confidently trust Nautre’s Choice, LLC to harvest your timber:
- Timber Evaluations and Price Proposals are free.
- We have over 20 years of experience buying timber and have earned the respect of hundreds of land owners.
- Our skilled, Amish loggers care about natural habitat and wildlife.
- We are insured and Licensed Master Loggers in the State of Kentucky.
- We are buying trees for our sawmill. We are not middlemen or brokers, so we can pay top dollar for your trees.
- Our methods minimize harvesting damage to your property, and enhance the environment for wildlife. We grade and seed damage to the land.
- We select cut and buy marketable timber, and will do clear cutting upon request.
We are looking to buy quantities of marketable sized hardwood timber – 40 trees or more – that measure at least 18” in diameter (across) at the base. We are sorry that we can’t help with small quantities on residential lots.
We pay top dollar for your hardwood trees in the following Kentucky counties:
Our Values …
We treat people honestly, fairly and the way we want to be treated.
We treat your property with respect.
Why Harvest Timber …
Timber is a renewable resource and cash crop that will renew itself if correctly harvested. Select cutting of larger trees enables the rapid growth of younger trees, thus enhancing the long term value of the woods. Overly mature, older trees will die of old age, diminishing the value of the forest.